Visitors are sure to enjoy all Taytay has to offer including its snorkelling. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coral reefs. In Taytay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Taytay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Taytay each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C