the view from our room is amazing..The only drawback is the beach just at the back of the hotel is not suitable for swimming
- El Nido Main Beach
- 1 min walk
- Caalan Beach
- 5 min walk
- Parish of St Francis of Assisi
- 6 min walk
- El Nido (ENI)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- El Nido Main Beach - 1 min walk
- Caalan Beach - 5 min walk
- Parish of St Francis of Assisi - 6 min walk
- El Nido Dock - 11 min walk
- El Nido Public Market - 2 min drive
About this property
El Nido Beach Hotel
This hotel features a restaurant, concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a computer station and tour/ticket assistance. All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, furnished balconies and TVs with cable channels. Safes, showers and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find. Limited housekeeping is available.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1200 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Nido Beach Hotel
- El Nido Beach Hotel Palawan Island
- El Nido Beach Hotel Hotel
- El Nido Beach Hotel El Nido
- El Nido Beach Hotel Hotel El Nido
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–9 AM: PHP 300 per person
- 1 restaurant
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Snorkelling on site
The location was great. Walk from the front desk to the room revealed the beach and the boats and grand vista of what you came here for. Right there! The room I got was a mere few feet from it. But the room was basic. Blanket was thin. Towels old and coarse. Bed hard. Lights did not make sense. Outlets were few and hard to reach. Room key cut off power when you leave, so no charging devices while you roam. No kettle to make tea in the room. Breakfast was less than appetizing, food sub par--you'd pay to eat somewhere else. Instant coffee. At night the whole property is DARK. Gate is closed after late hours and you have to climb up to peek at the night desk, where one dosing, unkempt attendant hands you your key. And there is a halted construction to the property that makes for ugly thing to see in the morning. This place has so much potential to be amazing for what it's already got. A run down of basic--just basic--international standards of good maintenance and quality service would make this a beloved, smart choice. The staff was pleasant but did not go out of their way beyond handing you keys. Pleasantries, civilities are the key to service. Attentiveness makes up for a lot. I would not recommend and not stay here again. But for the price and the fact that you just stay in the room to sleep, shower and keep your stuff one could rationalize that its okay. But in that case I can roll the dice on another place next time. There goes repeat business.