Tanjung Malim Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tanjung Malim
Visitors can enjoy all that Tanjung Malim has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In Tanjung Malim, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Tanjung Malim
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tanjung Malim Station. Tanjung Malim might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tanjung Malim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Tanjung Malim each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C