Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Where to stay in Seattle
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
Enjoy the lush public spaces, the shops, the fashionable bars and restaurants, as well as the fine views across the Puget Sound in the heart of this pristine city.
South Lake Union
One of Seattle’s most scenic neighborhoods, this district houses fascinating museums along the tree-lined banks of its beautiful lake.
As you stroll through the collection of urban shopping and historic homes, mix in with students rushing between classes or relaxing when their work is done.
Experience the leafy green parks, world-class art gallery and electric nightlife of this up-and-coming Seattle neighborhood.
Tour some of Seattle’s greatest sights in a neighborhood that encompasses spectacular architecture, colorful art and swaths of green parkland.
Travellers to Seattle give high marks for the theatre, shopping and renowned art. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its museums, parks and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Nordstrom, Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
- There are 1045 hotels and other accommodation options in Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away
Getting around Seattle
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Seattle is simple. Nearby metro stations include Westlake Station, Westlake Ave Hub Station and University Street Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Seattle King Street Station, Tukwila Station or Edmonds Station.
Dressing for Seattle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Seattle is 1012 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C