Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pattaya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, restaurants and live music. Top sights in the city include Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple and Anek Kuson Sala.
- There are 2155 hotels and other accommodation options in Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.7 km) away
Getting around Pattaya
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Pattaya Station, Pattaya Tai Station or Bang Lamung Station. Pattaya might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pattaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Pattaya each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C