Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Oiso has to offer including the theme park, parks and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and monuments.
- There are 397 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Oiso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Oiso gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C