Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Odawara are sure to enjoy the sea. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, hot springs and spas.
- You'll find 196 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hakone
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Getting around Odawara
With so many choices for transport, exploring Odawara is simple. Make your way to Kamonomiya Station for metro transport. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Odawara Station.
Dressing for Odawara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 1155 millimetres of rain falls on Odawara each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C