Visitors can enjoy all that Mersing has to offer including the beaches, aquarium and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. In Mersing, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Mersing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Mersing gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while June and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C