Mersing Hotels from P626
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Mersing has to offer including the beaches, aquarium and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. In Mersing, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Mersing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Mersing gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while June and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C