- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of MaxStays - Max Style @ The Venice Residences
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the business district, MaxStays - Max Style @ The Venice Residences is in a walkable area with good shopping. Fort Santiago and Quiapo Church are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Venice Grand Canal Mall and Ayala Malls: Market! Market!. Check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum, and consider making time for Manila Ocean Park, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Taguig travel guide
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 5 min walk
- Fort Bonifacio - 6 min walk
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 8 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 14 min drive
- SM Makati - 15 min drive
- Manila FTI Station - 5 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
MaxStays - Max Style @ The Venice Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 5000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 700 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities