Search Apartments in Manila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Manila
Other property types in Manila
Dusit Thani Manila
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Copacabana Apartment Hotel
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Manila
There are plenty of places to stay in Manila with 1075 hotels and other lodging options including 66 apartments. Seek out the entertainment choices and great live music in this culturally-rich area. SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church are popular places to visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Manila?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 22°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average rainfall is 2058 inches in a year
Must See in Manila
Travellers appreciate Manila for its shops and cathedral. Enjoy the outdoors at Rizal Park and Baywalk, or simply take in cultural attractions like Dulaang Rajah Sulayman Theatre and Bahay Tsinoy. You can also visit some other popular places in town including SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church.Manila is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
How to Get to Manila and Around the Area
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of the city.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station or Manila Laong Laan Station.