- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Cebu White Sands Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Lapu-Lapu, Cebu White Sands Resort and Spa is near the airport and on the beach. Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral and Magellan's Cross are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM City Cebu and Ayala Center. Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving and other activities like outlet shopping.Visit our Lapu-Lapu travel guide
- Jpark Island Waterpark - 10 min walk
- Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan - 12 min drive
- Magellan Shrine - 17 min drive
- Mactan Marina Mall - 25 min drive
- Cebu Yacht Club - 27 min drive
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 2 – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Cebu White Sands Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 3000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1400 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 4)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: PHP 3000.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities