Koh Samui Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Visiting Koh Samui
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Koh Samui, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Namuang Waterfall, Big Buddha Statue and Namuang Waterfall 2.
- There are 1441 hotels and other accommodation options in Koh Samui
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Koh Samui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Koh Samui gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C