Ko Pha-ngan Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Visiting Koh Phangan
Travellers to Koh Phangan give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights in the city include Tharn Sadet Waterfall, Ban Chalok Beach and Haad Rin Nai Beach.
- There are 410 hotels and other accommodation options in Koh Phangan
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Koh Phangan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Koh Phangan is 78 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C