Families will find kid-friendly activities in Klaeng, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and secluded, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Rayong Aquarium and Laem Mae Phim Beach. In Klaeng, there are 71 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Klaeng
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Klaeng gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C