Search Hostels in Kawagoe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Kawagoe
Other property types in Kawagoe
Kawagoe Prince Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
SuperHotel Saitama Kawagoe
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Kawagoe Tobu Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Hostels and More in Kawagoe
If you have trouble finding a hostel in Kawagoe, there are 29 accommodation choices within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose one that meets your needs. For those who want to spend less on overnight costs and budget more for going out, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Kawagoe?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16° C and night-time temperatures average -3° C
- April-June: 27° C is the daytime average and 5° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30° C and night-time averages are around 14° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22° C during the day and -2° C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Kawagoe?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Chikozan Park
- Kenei Sayamainariyama Park
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum
- Syuuntei Old Time Museum
- Yamazaki Art Museum
- Kawagoe History Museum
- Renkeiji Temple
- Kitain Temple
Overall, Kawagoe is known for its:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Kawagoe and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), located 30.5 mi (49 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 51.7 mi (83.2 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to make use of public transport. To check out more of the surrounding area, catch a train at Kawagoeshi station, Kamifukuoka station or Wakaba station.