Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Huairou has to offer including the mountain views, theme park and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. A top sight in the city is Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1345 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Huairou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- About 593 millimetres of rain falls on Huairou each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C