- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 2 min drive
- Nakayama Racecourse
- 6 min drive
- Funabashi Andersen Park
- 14 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
JR-EAST HOTEL METS FUNABASHI is located in Funabashi. LaLaport and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tokyo Bay and Kasai Rinkai Park. Check out an event or a game at Nakayama Racecourse, and consider making time for Tokyo DisneySea®, a top attraction not to be missed.
- LaLaport - 2 min drive
- Nakayama Racecourse - 6 min drive
- Funabashi Andersen Park - 14 min drive
- Kasai Rinkai Park - 15 min drive
- Tokyo DisneySea® - 18 min drive
- Keisei Funabashi Station - 3 min walk
- Nishi-funabashi Station - 10 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
JR-EAST HOTEL METS FUNABASHI
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jr Mets Funabashi Funabashi
- JR-EAST HOTEL METS FUNABASHI Hotel
- JR-EAST HOTEL METS FUNABASHI Funabashi
- JR-EAST HOTEL METS FUNABASHI Hotel Funabashi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One of the best hotel experience ever
Clean and very spacious rooms and great view from above the street. Breakfast is great and location is right next the the train station so traveling is convenient.