Location is easy to access. Their breakfast was delicious.
- George Mason University
- 5 min drive
- Eagle Bank Arena
- 6 min drive
- Fair Oaks Mall
- 7 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- George Mason University - 5 min drive
- Eagle Bank Arena - 6 min drive
- Fair Oaks Mall - 7 min drive
- Inova Fairfax Hospital - 8 min drive
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts - 13 min drive
- Vienna Station - 5 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 11 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 25 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard
Along with a fitness centre, this hotel has a snack bar/deli and a 24-hour business centre. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning and laundry facilities. All 79 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hairdryers and ironing boards.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Fairfax Arlington Boulevard Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Arlington Boulevard Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fairfax Arlington Boulevard
- Holiday Inn Express Arlington Boulevard
- Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard Fairfax
- Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard Hotel Fairfax
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast available daily
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Had reservations at another hotel up the road but they overbooked and I found out last minute I still needed a room. Holiday Inn was close and cost less. Needs updates ( manager said they were getting ready to overhaul the whole place)road construction had the entrance blocked so you had to drive through the parking lot next door to get there. Clean simple place with nice employees.