Top hotels in Dubai
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Top things to do in Dubai
Burj Khalifa 124 & 125 floor Observation Deck Tickets
Premium Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Desert Safari,BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance Show,FREE ATV Ride
Dubai Beach Vacation
Fresh sea air and stunning ocean vistas are some things you can look forward to during your Dubai vacation. If you want to save on your trip to Dubai, here's how to do it — opt for one of our Dubai packages. Lock in one near Kite Beach, only 9 miles (15 km) from the center of town and a must-do while here. Alternatively, select a package that puts you close to Umm Suqeim Beach, another impressive coastline. Either way, you'll be left with extra dollars in your budget to have fun with.
Things You Should Know About Dubai
- Held on the 2nd of December each year, Independence Day is cause for great celebration. Arrange your Dubai vacation to coincide with this date and take part in one of the biggest events in United Arab Emirates.
- United Arab Emirates dirhams are used in this country. Look up the exchange rate before you jet off so you can stay within your budget. Don't forget, you'll get loads more for your money with our Dubai packages.
- With a population of roughly 1,137,300, you won't have any trouble finding a few friendly faces to show you the sights around Dubai.
- Check off the most well-known sights in the area, like Dubai Mall. With our Dubai vacation deals, you'll be able to squeeze in more memorable experiences with the cash you save.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Dubai vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Dubai vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Dubai?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Dubai?
- Dubai: Unique MORNING Safari
- Miracle Garden+Dubai Frame with Sharing Transfers
- Half- Day Dubai City Tour
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi & Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi & Grand Mosque visit including Lunch
- Royal Experience 1 Day Duo Package with Sharing Transfers