Visiting Delray Beach
Travellers to Delray Beach give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its live music. Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Mizner Park and Deerfield Beach Pier are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 15.6 mi (25 km) away
Getting around Delray Beach
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Delray Beach Station. Delray Beach might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Delray Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- About 1525 millimetres of rain falls on Delray Beach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C