This hotel never fail to impress me. Still excellent in service, cleanliness and amenities.
- Davao Doctors' Hospital
- 14 min walk
- People's Park
- 19 min walk
- Gaisano Mall
- 3 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Davao Doctors' Hospital - 14 min walk
- Victoria Plaza - 18 min walk
- People's Park - 19 min walk
- Gaisano Mall - 3 min drive
- Ateneo de Davao University - 4 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference space, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance are on-site. All 22 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 300 for adults and PHP 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 300 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 150 (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Madeline & Suites Davao
- The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites Hotel
- The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites Davao
- The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites Hotel Davao
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: PHP 300 for adults and PHP 150 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- 3 meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
Excellent service, I enjoyed my stay. The staff and crew are awesome, neat, polite, and so accomodating.