Visitors to Boulogne-Billancourt are sure to enjoy the cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and museums. Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Paris Catacombs are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Getting around Boulogne-Billancourt
You can access metro transport at Marcel Sembat Station, Billancourt Metro Station and Boulogne Jean Jaurès Metro Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Boulogne-Billancourt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Boulogne-Billancourt gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C