Visitors can enjoy all that Beaufort has to offer including the rivers, local tours and volcano viewpoints. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Beaufort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 25°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Beaufort is 58 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while October and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C