Batu Pahat Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Batu Pahat
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Pahat has to offer including the water parks, theme park and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and seafood restaurants.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Batu Pahat
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Batu Pahat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Batu Pahat each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C