Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Travellers to Atlanta give high marks for the live music scene, must-see aquarium and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, theatres and festivals. Top sights in the city include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta and Stone Mountain.
- There are 861 hotels and other accommodation options in Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Getting around Atlanta
With so many ways to get around, seeing Atlanta is easy. Nearby metro stations include Buckhead Station, Lindbergh Center Station and Lenox Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Atlanta Peachtree Station.
Dressing for Atlanta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 1263 millimetres of rain falls on Atlanta each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C