- Air condition extremely loud. If switched off, room heats up in minutes
- Flor was obviously not cleaned.
- No bath towells in my room. After a call to the receiption nothing happens.
- The walls are like paper. You hear everything what is talked in the room near by.
- Radioclock in my room was programmed to 6:30 from a previous guest. So my night was interrupted early.
- Batteries of television remote controll empty.
Everything was great except the bathroom. There was a problem with the bathroom, its take minutes for the water to drain, maybe got something occluding the drainage system in the bathroom. So, water accumulate while I'm taking bath. However, i believe it just this room got this kind of little problem, and the hotel shall repair it as soon as possible. Overall, this hotel should be the best hotel to stay in KT.
Not worth the amount of money paid. The hotel was very run down, and didn't offer breakfast as well. Arriving from KL at 6pm, I had to change rooms 3 times; the first - the door couldn't open (key was already rusty), 2nd room - the electricity kept tripping and the 3rd room - there was no hot water. After all that, I asked for an extra bed, and they still wanted to charge me RM50!!
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.