Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Yubari has to offer including the ski areas, festivals and monuments. There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) away.
Dressing for Yubari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Yubari gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C