Visitors can enjoy all that Yuanlin has to offer including the parks, university setting and museums. Fengle Sculpture Park, Taichung Park and National Museum of Natural Science are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Yuanlin
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city centre
Getting around Yuanlin
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Yuanlin Station. Yuanlin may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Yuanlin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 47 millimetres of rain falls on Yuanlin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C