Top hotels in San Vicente
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2019
Reviewed on May 9, 2019
Top things to do in San Vicente
Private Island hopping in Port barton from Puerto Princesa
Puerto Princesa Underground River Cave
Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park Tour
San Vicente Beach Vacation
Listen to the sound of waves hitting the shore and kick back by the sparkling waters during your San Vicente vacation. If you just need to get away, a trip to San Vicente is just what the doctor ordered. We have plenty of San Vicente vacation deals to choose from. Snap one up close to Long Beach, just 8 miles (13 km) from the center of town, and live out your vacation fantasies without blowing your budget.
Things You Should Know About San Vicente
- Imagine the smell of fresh sea breezes floating through your window and the sound of crashing waves lulling you to sleep every night. Nothing beats a seaside getaway. Check out our San Vicente beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Many visitors choose to stay in hotels during their San Vicente vacation. Top options here include Port Barton Le Cou De Tou Village Resort and Mermaid Paradises JR Resort.
- Our San Vicente things to do page will help you plan a great San Vicente itinerary. And with a population of about 4,600, you'll also find lots of locals to ask for sightseeing tips.
- One attraction to add to your itinerary is Long Beach. However, there are lots of other fantastic things to take a peek at around this area. Get to more of them with our cheap San Vicente vacation deals.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my San Vicente vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to San Vicente?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in San Vicente?
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Cave
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park Tour
- Private Underground River Tour
- 3in1 Underground River Tour w/ Ugong Rock Caving & zipline
- Hiking in Batak tribe Village Private Tour .
- UNESCO World Heritage Site-Underground River tour in Palawan