Search B&B in Quezon City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Quezon City
Other property types in Quezon City
ZEN Premium Eastwood QC (ZEN Safety Assurance)
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Park Inn by Radisson North Edsa
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
B&Bs and More in Quezon City
Whether you're on a romantic trip and want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're traveling solo and looking to chat with locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the surrounding area. Theater nuts will enjoy catching a show at Kia Theater or Broadway Centrum while in Quezon City.
B&Bs Near Quezon City
With attentive service, opportunities to socialize with other guests, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind setting. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Quezon City
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 8 mi (13 km) from the city's core
Weather in Quezon City
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Quezon City:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Quezon City
When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Kia Theater and Art In Island are worthy sites to check out. You might put Smart Araneta Coliseum and Quezon Memorial Circle on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Quezon City for its:
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Quezon City?
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.