Search B&B in Pasay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Pasay
Other property types in Pasay
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Copacabana Apartment Hotel
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Hotel 101 Manila
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
B&Bs and More in Pasay
Whether you're on a romantic trip and want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're traveling solo and hoping to meet fellow tourists, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. You'll find 130 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Pasay. If you love to catch a show while traveling, you'll want to get tickets at Manila Film Center or Cultural Center of the Philippines during your trip to Pasay.
With attentive service, an atmosphere suited to mingling with other guests, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs all have a unique environment. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Pasay:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
Weather in Pasay
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Pasay:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Pasay
Travelers who want to experience Pasay should check out its major shopping area and top-notch casinos. If cultural attractions are high on your list, GSIS Museum of Art and Manila Film Center are spots to check out. You might put SM Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Pasay for its:
- University life
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Pasay?
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 1.9 mi (3 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.