- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Novotel Suites Paris CDG Airport Villepinte
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed (3 personnes)
Family Suite, Multiple Beds (Family, 4 personnes)
Executive Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Roissy-en-France, Novotel Suites Paris CDG Airport Villepinte is in the business district and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parc de la Villette and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, while City of Science and Industry and Philharmonie de Paris are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Stade de France, and consider making time for Parc Asterix, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Roissy-en-France travel guide
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 11 min drive
- Parc Asterix - 14 min drive
- Stade de France - 17 min drive
- Zenith de Paris - 27 min drive
- Canal Saint-Martin - 32 min drive
- Villepinte Parc-des-Expositions Station - 3 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station - 6 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Novotel Suites Paris CDG Airport Villepinte
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort