Overview of Le Matissia
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Signature Quadruple Room
Signature Studio Suite
Panoramic Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Honeymoon Double Room
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Le Matissia is in the historical district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tuileries Garden and Luxembourg Gardens, while La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena, or consider Le Trianon for a night out.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Galeries Lafayette - 15 min walk
- Palais Garnier - 19 min walk
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 9 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 11 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 11 min drive
- Poissonniere Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a 1 Bedroom with kitchenette, which was ideal for a family of 4. There owner, Gautier, was an invaluable resource of information about the hotel, the neighborhood and the City of Paris. If we are lucky enough to return to Paris, we will definitely book this hotel!