Search B&B in Parañaque
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Parañaque
Other property types in Parañaque
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Hyatt Regency Manila, City of Dreams
Reviewed on Apr 14, 2020
Sequoia Hotel Manila Bay
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
B&Bs and More in Parañaque
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than a hotel and a cozy environment, a bed and breakfast may be the perfect thing for your getaway to Parañaque. You'll find 108 lodging options and 2 B&Bs for your stay in Parañaque. When you want to explore some attractions in town, St. Andrew's Cathedral and SM City Bicutan are worth a stop.
With attentive service, an atmosphere suited to mingling with other guests, and tasty breakfasts, B&Bs all have a truly one-of-a-kind environment. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Parañaque:
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 20 rooms
- 2 restaurants
- Outdoor pool
Weather in Parañaque
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Parañaque:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while February and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 2.32 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 69° F at night
Travelers who want to experience Parañaque should check out its top-notch casinos and major shopping area. When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to St. Andrew's Cathedral and SM City Bicutan. You might put SM City BF Parañaque and City of Dreams Manila on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Parañaque for its:
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Parañaque?
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.