Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Oslob
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Oslob are sure to enjoy the waterfalls, tours and sea. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Oslob
- The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Dressing for Oslob
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Oslob gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Oslob?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oslob, will I receive a refund?
Yes! You’ll find that most room reservations are refundable provided that you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before check in. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and be given a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Enter your dates, click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to review the best deals available in Oslob.