Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Travellers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1417 hotels and other accommodation options in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Getting around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 1200 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C