Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Muar has to offer including the temples, rivers and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and mountain views. In Muar, there are 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Muar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Muar is 2017 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C