Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Miura has to offer including the beaches, seafood restaurants and sightseeing tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and theme park. Top sights around the area include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Sankei-en Park.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Miura
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oshima (OIM), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Getting around Miura
Head to Miurakaigan Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Miura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Miura gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C