Search B&B in Mandaluyong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Mandaluyong
Crossroads Hostel Manila
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2019
Lancaster Hotel Manila
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2019
OYO 134 The Bedstation
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2018
B&Bs and More in Mandaluyong
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than your standard hotel, a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your vacation. Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the surrounding area. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Wack Wack Golf and Country Club is a good spot to get in a game.
B&Bs Near Mandaluyong
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and of course a scrumptious breakfast, B&Bs all have a one-of-a-kind setting. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Mandaluyong
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city's core
Weather in Mandaluyong
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Mandaluyong:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while March and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
Things to See and Do in Mandaluyong
Travelers enjoy Mandaluyong for its restaurants and shopping. When you want to explore some things to do in town, Wack Wack Golf and Country Club and SM Megamall are some notable sights to visit. SM Mall of Asia and Ayala Center are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Mandaluyong is also known for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Mandaluyong?
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.