Malapascua Island Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Malapascua Island
Travellers to Malapascua Island give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and ecotours. In Malapascua Island, there are 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Malapascua Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Malapascua Island is 50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°C