Those travelling to Makkari-mura are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 234 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Makkari-mura
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Makkari-mura each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -6°F