Search B&B in Ma Wan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Ma Wan
Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2019
Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Ma Wan?
Are you looking for an accommodation with a hearty breakfast and personable service? Though it might be difficult to find a B&B in the perfect location in Ma Wan, you might consider expanding your search to look for properties with a similar atmosphere in the area. If you're hoping to spend some time walking along the water in Ma Wan, Ma Wan Tung Wan Beach is worth a visit.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful dining room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Check out this B&B in the area:
B&B Cheung Chau: 3 stars, 10 rooms
- 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Ma Wan
- 2 restaurants
- On-site bar
How to Pack for the Weather in Ma Wan
If you're trying to figure out when might be the optimal time to vacation in Ma Wan, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 3.19 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 71° F and nighttime temperatures average 55° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 64° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 58° F at night
Things to See and Do in Ma Wan
When you want to explore some things to do in town, Ma Wan Park and Ma Wan Tung Wan Beach are some notable sights to visit. You might also consider a trip to sites like Hong Kong Disneyland or Sky 100 if you have time to see more of the area.
Ma Wan is also known for its:
- Theme parks
Transportation Options In and Around Ma Wan
Fly into Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), which is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), which is 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.