Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Where to stay in Los Angeles
Visiting Los Angeles
Travellers to Los Angeles give high marks for the theatre, entertainment choices and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- There are 2747 hotels and other accommodation options in Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Getting around Los Angeles
With so many transport options, seeing Los Angeles is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Pershing Square Station, 7th Street - Metro Center Station and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Los Angeles Union Station, Los Angeles Cal State Station or Glendale Transportation Center.
Dressing for Los Angeles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 362 millimetres of rain falls on Los Angeles each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 9°C