Search B&B in Laurel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Laurel
Sarah Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on May 7, 2019
Twin Lakes Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
The Oriental Luxury Suites Tagaytay
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Why Stay at a B&B in Laurel?
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and an intimate environment, a B&B might be the perfect option for your trip to Laurel. You can find 2 B&Bs for your stay in Laurel. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Spendido Golf Course is a good spot to get in a game.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Laurel:
The Oriental Luxury Suites Tagaytay: 3.5 stars, 7 rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services
Sarah Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 4 rooms
How to Pack for the Weather in Laurel
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to Laurel, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 2.91 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
If you want to check out some popular attractions in Laurel, you might enjoy a visit to Spendido Golf Course. Sky Ranch and Summit Ridge Promenade are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Transportation Options In and Around Laurel
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.