Search Apartments in Lapu-Lapu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Lapu-Lapu
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Lapu-Lapu
Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020
Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lapu-Lapu
You'll find 119 lodging options in Lapu-Lapu, including a selection of apartments. Why not enjoy the relaxing spas and amazing beaches in this romantic area? Discover the region's top attractions such as Magellan's Cross.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Apartments are ideal for couples looking to stay away from the tourist areas, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Lapu-Lapu
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 32°C and nighttime temperatures average 24°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 25°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 25°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average rainfall is 50 inches in a year
What to Do in Lapu-Lapu
Lapu-Lapu is well regarded for its beaches and spas. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as St. James Amusement Park, or get out into nature at a spot like Mactan Island. Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan and The Outlets at Pueblo Verde are other places to visit while you're in town.Lapu-Lapu also is known for:
How to Get to Lapu-Lapu and Around the Area
Fly into Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), which is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.