Search Hostels in Kuantan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Kuantan
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kuantan
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Bilut Hills @ Bentong
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
Hotel Sentral Kuantan
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for a low-cost place to stay in Kuantan, one of the 6 hostels here could be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but all of them have a few things in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By choosing a hostel in Kuantan, you can cut your spending on lodging and save more of your trip funds for exploring during your stay. The river views create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the water park.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Kuantan?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically April and August, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 23° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33° C during the day and 24° C at night
- Average rainfall is 60 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Kuantan?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Gelora Park
- Sungai Pandan Waterfall
- Sungai Lembing Mines
- Heroes Museum
- Sungai Lembing Museum
- Darulmakmur Stadium
- Wan Fo Tien Temple
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo
In general, Kuantan is known for its:
- Water parks
How to Get to Kuantan and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Kerteh (KTE), situated 50.7 mi (81.7 km) away.