Search Apartments in Kuala Kubu Bharu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Kuala Kubu Bharu
Sarang by the brook
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
OYO 89584 Hotel Sahara Kuala Kubu Bharu
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2019
Bilut Hills @ Bentong
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kuala Kubu Bharu
There might not be many choices centrally in Kuala Kubu Bharu, but Expedia can help you find accommodation in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Kubu Bharu
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically March and February, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 80 inches in a year
Must See in Kuala Kubu Bharu
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Genting Skyway, or get out into nature at a spot like Taman Milenium. Other places in town to visit include Lembah Beringin Golf & Country Club and Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu.Kuala Kubu Bharu is also recognised for its:
- Hot springs
How to Get to Kuala Kubu Bharu and Around the Area
Fly into Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), which is located 31.9 mi (51.4 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.