- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chaweng Beach
- 3 min walk
- Central Festival Samui
- 20 min walk
- Chaweng Lake
- 3 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi is in the suburbs and on the beach. Big Buddha Statue and Fisherman's Village Plaza are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chaweng Beach and Chaweng Noi Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Samui Crocodile Farm and Samui Football Golf.Visit our Koh Samui travel guide
- Chaweng Beach - 3 min walk
- Central Festival Samui - 20 min walk
- Chaweng Lake - 3 min drive
- Chaweng Walking Street - 3 min drive
- Thai International Hospital - 7 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- @Beach Restaurant and Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Palm Court – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1780.50 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2945
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1765 (from 5 to 16 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 380 for adults and THB 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 350 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 50 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1780.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi
- Novotel Resort Kandaburi
- Novotel Samui Chaweng Beach Kandaburi
- Novotel Kandaburi
- Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi Hotel
- Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi Koh Samui
- Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Absolutely loved this place. The staff were extremely friendly and pools and grounds were kept very clean. It’s located right on the beach although we stayed on the mountain side it wasn’t that big a drama crossing the road. It’s a bit out of town but if you hire a scooter as we did that’s not a problem. Would recommend the hotel to anyone thinking about going to Koh Samui.