Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hadano has to offer including the mountain views and monuments. In Hadano, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 34.3 mi (55.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Hadano
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Shibusawa station or Tsurumakionsen Station. Hadano may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hadano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Hadano is 38 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C