Haad Son Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Haad Son
Visitors to Haad Son are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Big Buddha Statue, Ban Chalok Beach and Tharn Sadet Waterfall.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Haad Son
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Haad Son
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Haad Son each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 34°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F